By innovating and offering customized business solutions to our customers, our company has become a leader in its field. Nationwide, Novatech specializes in industrial analytical instrumentation. Due to sustained growth during the past several years, our team continues to expand. We are currently seeking an Innovation Project Manager.
The Innovation Project Manager (IPM) is instrumental in propelling the company’s innovation initiatives. They guide strategic projects and collaborate on AI opportunities in the innovation team. Moreover, the IPM aligns innovation projects with company objectives, oversees pertinent data analysis, and provides backup support for IT ticketing, in collaboration with external consultants.
Reporting to the Innovation, Technology and Quality Manager, the candidate will be responsible for advanced technology projects, such as:
- Assist in vetting and prioritizing the large log of potential innovative projects.
- Execute small and medium-scale innovative projects that align with the company’s strategic objectives.
- Research and recommend AI adoption opportunities, in collaboration with the innovation team.
- Coordinate, participate and oversee the internal audits to evaluate potential improvements.
Innovation Project Management
- Support the Innovation, Technology and Quality Manager in developing project scopes and validating ROIs.
- Co-create and execute innovation project plans, ensuring timelines are met and stakeholders are engaged.
- Ensuring alignment of innovation projects with organizational objectives and project sponsors.
Technology and Data Analysis
- Generate and analyze reports from internal data sources using Excel and advanced analytics tools.
- Serve as backup for the Innovation, Technology and Quality Manager in managing internal IT tickets with external consultants.
Required skills :
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and Data Analytics.
- Strong Project Management skills.
- Very good knowledge of French and English (spoken and written)
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- High-level understanding of company policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (Engineering, Computer Science, Business) or equivalent experience.
- Experience in Project Management and/or Lean Six Sigma is an asset. of company policies and procedures.
- 3+ years in a role focused on Innovation or Project Management.
- Experience in analyzing data and generating insights.
The work will be performed from our Calgary, Mississauga or Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue office.
In addition to having the opportunity to evolve within a team of experienced specialists and to take on stimulating challenges, Novatech offers you:
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus program
- Group insurance plan paid 100% by the employer
- Employer-paid continuous training
- Retirement plan
- Annual reimbursement for fitness activities
Send your application to: email@example.com
We thank all applicants but will only contact those selected.