By innovating and offering customized business solutions to our customers, our company has become a leader in its field. Nationwide, Novatech specializes in industrial analytical instrumentation. Due to sustained growth during the past several years, our team continues to expand. We are currently seeking a Technical Sales Representative for the Calgary area.
Reporting to the VP Sales and Service, the candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Organize, manage and expand sales activities within an established territory.
- Maintain and update Novatech’s CRM database to manage all sales-related activities from lead to order.
- Promote Novatech’s products and services to existing and new customers
- Maintain and develop business relationships with customer base
- Develop product and analytical solution expertise
- Emphasize product features based on an analysis of the customers’ needs, and on technical knowledge of the product’s capabilities and limitations
- Demonstrate and explain the key features and benefits of products and Novatech’s value-added solutions.
- Stay well informed of activities in the territory
- Provide direction to Inside Sales for the preparation of quotations and proposals
- Work in collaboration with our Business Development, Sales Support, Service and Integration teams
- Participate in exhibitions, tradeshows, seminars and other promotional events
Required skills :
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills (SAP, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Ability to adapt to evolving customer needs, both external and internal.
- Attention to detail, organized, with strong time management skills.
- Ability to work autonomously when required.
- Previous experience with technical sales is an asset.
- Engineering, BSc. degree or college diploma in a relevant technical discipline
- Over 5 years of industry and/or sales experience
- Valid driver’s license
In addition to having the opportunity to evolve within a team of experienced specialists and to take on stimulating challenges, Novatech offers you:
- Competitive salary plus commission.
- Group insurance plan paid 100% by the employer
- Employer-paid continuous training
- Retirement plan
- Annual reimbursement for fitness activities
Send your application to: email@example.com
We thank all applicants but will only contact those selected.