By innovating and offering customized business solutions to our customers, our company has become a leader in its field. Nationwide, Novatech specializes in industrial analytical instrumentation. Due to sustained growth during the past several years, our team continues to expand. We are currently seeking an Inside Sales Representative.
Reporting to our Inside Sales Manager, the employee will also be in contact with our other Canadian offices. The person holding the Inside Sales position has the primary responsibility to receive and process analyzer orders and pricing inquiries from Novatech’s client base. The candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Receive and process customer orders according to company procedures.
- Respond to order and product inquiries (pricing, technical spec., availability, delivery time, etc.) .
- Suggest alternate products to meet customer needs.
- Prepare quotations, bids, and estimates for customers efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Take care of contacting customers by phone and email and follow up with clients as required.
- Establish and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and strong rapport with clients.
- Accurately and consistently record client information, call results, and opportunities in our CRM.
- Coordinate between internal and external clients.
- Effectively demonstrate the ability to communicate company value and services.
- Work collaboratively with the Manager and internal colleagues to identify opportunities and effectively meet client needs.
- Be able to successfully engage in balancing multiple tasks by implementing good time management, prioritization, and organizational skills.
- Participate in internal and external training programs to stay abreast of the products and services offered by Novatech.
Required skills :
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and French.
- Strong computer skills (SAP, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Ability to adapt to evolving customer needs, both external and internal.
- Attention to detail, organized, with strong time management skills.
- Ability to work autonomously when required.
- Over 5 years of industry and/or inside sales experience
- College diploma in relevant discipline
The work will be performed from one of our offices (Calgary, Mississauga or Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue).
In addition to having the opportunity to evolve within a team of experienced specialists and to take on stimulating challenges, Novatech offers you:
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working mode
- Annual bonus program
- Group insurance plan paid 100% by the employer
- Employer-paid continuous training
- Retirement plan
- Annual reimbursement for fitness activities
Send your application to: email@example.com
We thank all applicants but will only contact those selected.